炒股投资 www.653689.live China visa is a permit issued to a foreigner by the China visa authorities for entry into, exit from or transit through the China territory. The China visa authorities may issue a diplomatic, courtesy, service or ordinary visa to a foreigner according to his identity, purpose of visit to China and passport type.
The overseas China visa authorities are China embassies, consulates, visa offices, the consular department of the Office of the Commissioner of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in HKSAR, and other agencies abroad authorized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China. If a foreigner intends to enter into, exit from or transit through the China territory, he shall apply to the above-mentioned China visa authorities for a China visa.
Types of China visa
- Tourist visa
Issue to those enter China for touring, family/friends visiting, or other personal affairs.
- Visit visa
Issue to those travel for a business visit, lecturing, exchange programs, short-term study.
- Work visa
Issue to those who seek employment in China and their accompanying family members.
- Student visa
Issue to those going for a study program of more than six months.
- Residence visa
Issue to those who intend to stay in China permanently.
- Transit visa
Issue to those who travel to a third country via China.
- Crew visa
For crew of international flights, trains and ships, and their spouses.
- Journalist visa
For resident journalists in China, and on a temporary assignment.
How to apply for a China visa
- To apply for a China visa, your signed passport must be valid and with sufficient blank pages for any visa stamps. The passport's expiration date must be greater than six months from the date of entry for the visa you are applying for.
- The VISA APPLICATION FORM should be completed filled up and signed with a passport photo affixed. The child's photo and declaration to the visa officer are required if the accompanying child on your passport travels with you.
- Number of entries includes single-entry visa that is valid for 3 months, double-entry visa that is valid for three months, 6-month-multiple-entry visa, and one-year-multiple-entry visa. The visa officer will determine the duration of stay and the validity of the visa usually start on your application date.
- Visa processing takes 4 working days. You may request same-day or next-day processing, however, an extra of express fee will be charged.
- If your pickup receipt is missing, the applicant must be present in person with his ID card in order to collect his visa. The embassy shall not be responsible for any possible earlier collection by someone with the lost receipt.